Who we are
Between Us is a grant-funded program from the Minnesota Department of Health that creates access to confidential reproductive health care within Hennepin Healthcare’s Primary Care Community Clinics for youth and young adults up to 26.
Between Us has three pillars:
- Offering adolescent confidentiality and teen friendliness in all the community clinics of the Hennepin Healthcare System
- Providing education and support for our teen patients and their parents and caregivers.
- Implementing elements of a family planning clinic within a primary care setting, including confidential access to contraception, STI testing and treatment, and pregnancy testing.
- Confidential care in a primary care setting. This means anyone under 26 years old can be seen confidentially for reproductive health services by their primary care provider (including their pediatrician) in the Hennepin Healthcare System.
- Contraception. From condoms to implants or IUDs.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Education about puberty, adolescence, and healthy relationships for youth and parents in English and Spanish.
- Education through weekly posts on social media. Follow us on Instagram: @betweenushealthmn